March 12, 2015 was a very sad day for all of us at Fresno Pet ER. As you’ve probably heard, the Fresno State Mascot Victor E Bulldog II, died that Thursday after being stung by a bee. He went into severe anaphylactic shock and died almost immediately. Extensive and exhaustive efforts to revive him were not successful.
Ironically, just a couple of weeks prior, Dr. Chris Dobbins from Fresno Pet ER discussed the terrible danger your pets can face from bee stings, during his “Ask the Vet” segment on CBS47.